Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
March 30, 2012
In this article we highlight the requirements for adequate and correct meeting notices (for Societies and companies), give some advice as to good practice and also […]
March 26, 2012
March 26, 2012
March 23, 2012
It is generally fairly well known that when you are buying a property, that property will include all fixtures (and trees, shrubs and crops), but what […]
February 20, 2012
February 16, 2012
February 3, 2012
January 26, 2012
December 12, 2011
To paraphrase a common saying, “Where there is no Will, there is a way, but do not expect it to be your way!” If one dies […]
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- UNFAIR CONTRACT TERMS
- EARTHQUAKE-PRONE BUILDINGS – AN UPDATE
- NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY LAWS – WILL YOU BE READY?
- NEW TAXATION DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR LAND TRANSACTIONS
- WARNING ON KEEPING SUBSIDIARY AFFAIRS IN ORDER
- UNFAIR CONTRACTS
- NEW RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS OF NEW ZEALAND COMPANIES
- INCREASED SCRUTINY ON REDUNDANCY DECISIONS
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES