Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
January 26, 2012
December 12, 2011
To paraphrase a common saying, “Where there is no Will, there is a way, but do not expect it to be your way!” If one dies […]
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- OUR MERGER
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES
- GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT – REQUIREMENTS FOR A QUORUM
- DIRECTORS’ & OFFICERS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE – ARE YOU COVERED?
- LIABILITY FOR RELATED COMPANY’S COSTS
- GOOD NEWS FOR CONTRACTORS IN SUPREME COURT “CLAW BACK” CASE
- WHEN AN EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SIGN THEIR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- WHAT AUTHORITY DOES AN INDIVIDUAL DIRECTOR HAVE TO BIND A COMPANY?
- EMPLOYMENT ISSUES – AN OVERLY SUSPICIOUS EMPLOYER