Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
July 13, 2012
July 4, 2012
The Property (Relationships) Act 1976 providesthat the home you and your partner reside in (referred to as the family home) will always be relationship property. This […]
June 22, 2012
June 15, 2012
May 10, 2012
May 1, 2012
April 23, 2012
April 20, 2012
April 13, 2012
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- UNFAIR CONTRACT TERMS
- EARTHQUAKE-PRONE BUILDINGS – AN UPDATE
- NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY LAWS – WILL YOU BE READY?
- NEW TAXATION DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR LAND TRANSACTIONS
- WARNING ON KEEPING SUBSIDIARY AFFAIRS IN ORDER
- UNFAIR CONTRACTS
- NEW RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS OF NEW ZEALAND COMPANIES
- INCREASED SCRUTINY ON REDUNDANCY DECISIONS
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES