Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
August 10, 2012
Understandably, following the events in Christchurch, the question of earthquake-prone buildings is currently a hot topic. Councils are in the process of carrying out assessments and […]
July 27, 2012
July 20, 2012
July 13, 2012
July 4, 2012
The Property (Relationships) Act 1976 providesthat the home you and your partner reside in (referred to as the family home) will always be relationship property. This […]
June 22, 2012
June 15, 2012
May 10, 2012
May 1, 2012
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- OUR MERGER
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES
- GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT – REQUIREMENTS FOR A QUORUM
- DIRECTORS’ & OFFICERS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE – ARE YOU COVERED?
- LIABILITY FOR RELATED COMPANY’S COSTS
- GOOD NEWS FOR CONTRACTORS IN SUPREME COURT “CLAW BACK” CASE
- WHEN AN EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SIGN THEIR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- WHAT AUTHORITY DOES AN INDIVIDUAL DIRECTOR HAVE TO BIND A COMPANY?
- EMPLOYMENT ISSUES – AN OVERLY SUSPICIOUS EMPLOYER