Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
November 7, 2014
October 31, 2014
September 12, 2014
August 28, 2014
The case Cool Cars (Wholesale) Limited v Sharma illustrates what can happen to a director who contracts under a limited liability company and then just walks […]
May 5, 2014
October 10, 2012
Introduction It is perhaps unknown to many Vendors and Purchasers of residential property that there have recently been a number of amendments to the standard form […]
September 21, 2012
The unsuccessful application for summary judgment in the High Court case of Northcott v Davidson (7th June 2012) highlights a recent change in the law and […]
September 20, 2012
A case decided towards the end of 2011 has highlighted the fact that the exercise of a peaceable right of re-entry by a landlord does not […]
September 13, 2012
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- OUR MERGER
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES
- GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT – REQUIREMENTS FOR A QUORUM
- DIRECTORS’ & OFFICERS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE – ARE YOU COVERED?
- LIABILITY FOR RELATED COMPANY’S COSTS
- GOOD NEWS FOR CONTRACTORS IN SUPREME COURT “CLAW BACK” CASE
- WHEN AN EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SIGN THEIR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- WHAT AUTHORITY DOES AN INDIVIDUAL DIRECTOR HAVE TO BIND A COMPANY?
- EMPLOYMENT ISSUES – AN OVERLY SUSPICIOUS EMPLOYER