Latest News and PublicationsThe information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice.
April 22, 2015
April 9, 2015
The latest set of changes to the Employment Relations Act 2000 came into effect in March 2015. These changes have been well publicised and there is […]
March 26, 2015
March 26, 2015
Last year, the High Court gave an important decision affecting directors and officers liability insurance involving the former directors of Bridgecorp. The directors and officers liability […]
March 13, 2015
March 9, 2015
When a company goes into liquidation, there is always the prospect that liquidators will seek to “claw back” money from other businesses or suppliers who have […]
December 17, 2014
The Employment Authority has recently considered a case where an employee declined to sign their Employment Agreement. In that case, the employer purchased an existing business […]
December 1, 2014
In the case of Ken Jones Building Supplies Limited v Edendale Investments Limited, one of the directors of the company entered into an agreement to mortgage […]
November 17, 2014
The information set out in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not legal advice . No liability is assumed by East Brewster Limited as a result of any person relying directly or indirectly on this newsletter. You should always consult a solicitor of the firm if you require legal advice.
- RISING COSTS OF PRIVACY BREACHES
- A REMINDER ON THE LATEST EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS ACT CHANGES
- GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT – REQUIREMENTS FOR A QUORUM
- DIRECTORS’ & OFFICERS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE – ARE YOU COVERED?
- LIABILITY FOR RELATED COMPANY’S COSTS
- GOOD NEWS FOR CONTRACTORS IN SUPREME COURT “CLAW BACK” CASE
- WHEN AN EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SIGN THEIR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- WHAT AUTHORITY DOES AN INDIVIDUAL DIRECTOR HAVE TO BIND A COMPANY?
- EMPLOYMENT ISSUES – AN OVERLY SUSPICIOUS EMPLOYER
- EMPLOYEES VERSUS CONTRACTORS